Mission and Core Values
A vital, thriving parish that provides a welcoming sanctuary for all people, takes faithful risks to foster community and proclaims God’s love through our words, deeds and relationships.
With Christ and In Christ, We Welcome, Collaborate, Celebrate and Grow.
- Providing a welcoming sanctuary for all
- Being and staying in relationship with each other
- Nurturing the next generation
- Weaving our relationship with God into the fabric of our daily lives
- Engaging the world around us
- Speaking truth in love
- Honoring our legacy and Episcopal traditions
- Having the courage to evolve
We invite you to visit us and experience God’s love in action. Our rector is available throughout the week to meet with you and answer any question that you may have. We encourage you to ask questions and participate in all aspects of life at St. Luke’s Church.
Download a copy of the Holy Conversations materials and summary of results: