Good morning St. Luke’s family. We continue to gather digitally with Morning Prayer Rite II (more or less), read for you by St. Luke’s parishioners. Feel free to follow along in the Book of Common Prayer. Also provided is a PDF of service bulletin.
The Rev. Betsey Monnot
Debbie Decker and Deegan
Music performed by:
St Luke’s Coffee Hour ~ Recipe of the Week from Karen Poquette
Country Breakfast Pie
1 ready made pie crust
1 10 oz package of sausage ( I use Jimmy Dean)
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup light cream (half and half)
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup chopped red pepper
2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Prepare pie crust and place in a 9 inch pie plate. Heat over to 375 degrees.
- Brown sausage and drain fat. Remove from heat and add Swiss cheese to sausage and stir to distribute cheese.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs, add the cream, pepper and onion and stir to combine.
- Spread the sausage and cheese mix in bottom of pie crust. Pour the egg/veggie mixture over the sausage cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Serves 6 to 8.