Application to Enroll
Children between the ages of 8 weeks through kindergarten are eligible for admission. An application must be completed and returned along with the registration fee. If space is available, a registration packet will be handed out once the application and application fee have been turned in. Parents will be required to fill out all paperwork, complete the Physician’s Report, and show proof of immunizations before the child will be accepted into the program. Parents will receive a contract for services stating the fees to be paid and the hours of service. If there are any changes in service, a new contract will be drawn up.
If necessary, families are placed on the waiting list on a first come, first served basis. However, any siblings of children who are currently enrolled will have first priority overall. When space becomes available, parents will be contacted and a registration packet will be handed out once the registration fee has been turned in.
Click here for an Application for Enrollment.
Fees are based on full day (5 -10 hours) or half-day (5 hours or less).
Steps to Enroll
- Schedule a tour.
- Complete and submit enrollment application and registration fee.
- Confirm placement on waitlist, if applicable, and start date.
- Complete and return registration packet with copy of immunization record.
Current fees are:
- Infants (0-24 months): full day $48.00/day, half day $31.50/day
- Toddler (24-until fully potty trained): full day $46.00/day, half day $30.00/day
- Preschool/School Age (36 months & Up, fully potty trained): full day $38.00/day, half day $25.00/day
Click here to schedule a tour.