In Person Service Guidelines
Participate in this outdoor Easter service online, or join us in person for the first time in more than a year. Special service time: 11am, allows for the set-up to occur on Easter morning.
- Masks covering mouth and nose are required at all times for every person over 2 years of age.
- Spacial distancing will be managed by ushers, please come early and be prepared to wait while households are seated by ushers, one at a time.
- There will be music, but no congregational singing.
- Communion will be distributed during the service in the usual way, available curbside for those who participate virtually: simply drive-up, and extend your open palms through the car window to receive the Body of Christ or a blessing.
- Flowering of the cross begins during the distribution of Communion, and is available for as long as we have flowers. The cross will remain outside the church all day, come as you are when you can. Festooning a bare wooden cross with the beauty of Creation is for all who feel so moved. Bunches of flowers are needed, if you can contribute a bunch of stemmed flowers (from your garden or the grocery store), please bring them to church on Sunday. Place them in the water bucket beside the cross.
- If it rains: we’ll worship by webcast and distribute Communion curbside between rain showers. Watch online for instructions!