Craft Fair in the Great Hall
The Great Hall is a 3000 square foot meeting area with a 600 square foot kitchen which can be utilized for prep work only. There can be NO cooking on the stove or in the oven. The Hall has central heat and air conditioning. It can seat up to 200 people for dinners or meetings and 400 people for standing receptions or events. We provide tables and chairs.
The use of the facility requires a completed application on file, a deposit to hold the date, a security deposit in the event of damage or problems in the rental, a certificate of liability, and the fee for the use of the facility. All items and payment must be paid in full two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
Terms and Conditions for Facility Use:
- Alcohol is allowed but limited to the legal drinking age. The church will hire security for any event that will host alcohol (charged to host).
- The hours of rental vary for start times, but all music at the function must conclude by 10:00 p.m. and Hall must be vacated by 11:00 p.m. You will be charged $100 for every 15 minutes over 11:00 p.m.
- The facility and grounds must be cleaned of debris and trash resulting from facility usage on the day of the event.
- There are to be no decorations taped, tacked, nailed or glued to the walls and no glitter, rice, or confetti.
- The tables and chairs are to be left in the Hall as found.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No candles or lighted items are allowed.