Groups that use any St. Luke’s facilities must be not-for-profit religious, hospital, community service, parish related, or charitable. Other organizations and individuals may rent the facilities for non-revenue generating events (receptions, baptisms, first communions, quinceneros) on a case-by-case basis. St. Luke’s reserves the right to decline rental for any reason. Reservations are firm when the deposit and all paperwork is received. If you are interested in reserving one of our spaces for an event, please fill out an application for use of church facilities by following the link below.
Terms and Conditions for Facility Use:
- The church will hire security for the event and payment will come from the security
- The hours of rental vary for start times but all music at the function must conclude by 10:00 pm.
- The facility and grounds must be cleaned of debris and trash resulting from facility usage on the day of the event.
- There are to be no decorations taped, tacked, nailed or glued to the walls.
- The Tables and chairs are to be put away just as they are found
- Smoking is not permitted
- Alcohol is allowed but limited to the legal drinking age. Please see secretary for further instructions and clarification.
- No candles or lighted items are allowed.
For long-term renters such as a non-profit or a church congregation, please include a cover letter which describes your mission, non-profit status, desire for use of the space, timing & size along with your completed application paperwork (see below to download). Once approved, a Diocesan approved rental agreement will be executed.
An appointment is required to view our facilities. Please contact our Facility Coordinator to set up an appointment.