Woodland Ecumenical and Multi-faith Ministries
St. Luke’s collaborates with other churches and faith communities to serve the City of Woodland. St. Luke’s primary focus within WEMM is to build bridges, foster understanding of systemic racism and offer friendship and support to our local Muslim community and communities of color. The WEMM board meets monthly on the first Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. Each member organization selects three representatives to serve alongside their clergy on the WEMM board. If you would like to serve as a WEMM Representative, contact the rector.
WEMM’s Purpose: To call together divers faith communities to foster, unity, service and fellowship.
WEMM’s Vision: To be and become the Beloved Community.
- Celebrate & Cultivate
- the diverse faiths and cultures within the community
- Develop & Support
- multi-faith and ecumenical worship and learning opportunities
- the poor, oppressed and the needy
- for the sake of building bridges of hope
- between faith communities and persons in need
- for the full humanity and inherent value of all persons
- Model and Encourage
- the responsible stewardship of the planet and her resources